Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

productive and fun enviroment

15 October 2018
Fonterra brands Tip Top is a great place to work for, the management and the culture there is amazing. Health & Safety will be highly rated as well as the quality in the company. I've learnt a lot where we do a lot of trainings. The hardest part of the job was leaving my position.
Pros
free breakfast once a month. Bbqs
26 March 2020
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
Great team, training, company culture and growth opportunities. Fonterra have great management programmes in place to further develop yourselves and /or your employees. Continuous improvement and openness to learn and improve your performance, wider business process and procedure is essential. We also completed an annual employee engegement survey where you can voice any concerns you may have.
9 February 2020
Production worker (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
All good about the company culture and compensation , rest one has to adjust according to the situation. But overall takes care of the employees and it's health.
10 October 2019
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization