Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

16 February 2016
It's has been the best job I have worked in my entire life. I would do anything to get back in there and work for the Company.
Pros
Friendly staffs
Cons
Good hours
13 March 2017
Same role
Store Person (Former Employee) - Hawera, Taranaki
I had the pleasure of working with some long timers. They taught me a lot regarding Forklift operations, Loading/unloading of containers. They also taught me how to load in a Marshaling zone, shrink wrap product and how to refuel my own Forkhoise with LPG - gas. Loved working for Fonterra.
Pros
Fantastic Team
Cons
2 December 2013
Same role
MATERIALS HANDLING STORE PERSON (Former Employee) - Stratford Coolstores New Zealand
I enjoyed working for Fonterra for 9 years consecutively in various warehousing departments. Work /Life balance, salary / benefits and job security were my personal prerequisites of an employer.
Pros
Superannation Scheme / Private Medical Insurance Provided
6 May 2020
Same location
Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Takanini
I wouldn't change anything about my experience there. typical Day at work would be aiming for improving any downtime, on machinery, I leaned alot from multi-tasking across all shifts. Management became engaged more on the floor, this was the culture, The hardest part of my job was taking my job too serious instead . But I enjoyed coming into work and knowing every day is different.
  1. Productive and fun workplace