Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

Productive and Fun

6 April 2017
A typical day at Tip Top. I was always at work early so id help set up which was cool because it gave me self control. I knew where everything was and got savvy with what i had to do and where everything had to go. Asked questions when I had problems and they always got solved. The Operators at Tip Top were AMAZING!! I picked up on so much thanks to them. Most enjoyable part of working there was the environment. Everyone is chilled, likes to talk but remain focused as well. Id go back and work for them again.
13 June 2020
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Taranaki
Overall a very good factory to work. seasonal work. so 10%of laborers are temporary. Difficult to become a permanent employee even after one year.!2 hrs is too long for physical work since it is fast-paced work.
Pros
Moderate wage
Cons
12 Hrs shift
10 May 2017
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Eltham, Taranaki
Fully recommended the pay is good the company is very helpful would have like to work there longer but as I was only contracted to couple weeks of work been under a agency didnt get offered full employment.
Pros
Certain percent off food from canteen
Cons
26 March 2020
Same location
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) - Auckland, New Zealand
Great team, training, company culture and growth opportunities. Fonterra have great management programmes in place to further develop yourselves and /or your employees. Continuous improvement and openness to learn and improve your performance, wider business process and procedure is essential. We also completed an annual employee engegement survey where you can voice any concerns you may have.