Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fonterra Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Christchurch, Canterbury3 reviews
Excellent team spirit here with a lot of help given by the more experienced drivers along with management.
Good planning with daily briefs that include all those involved with the tasks of the day, well informed, well supported, fantastic equipment an environment that has been difficult to replace.
Early starts on day shift then collect milk from around the Canterbury, Marlbrough,South Canterbury and North Otago.The milk then could end up at any milk factory within these areas.Night was a 5.00 pm start then basically the same as Day Shift.I learn,t A lot about the farming community and the areas that we travelled.When you seen your co-workers it was always good to catch up on what was happening at the different factory,s.The hardest part of the job was getting used to 3 days then 3 nights then 3 days off.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours and Shift work.
hi well start work off with a bef toolboxs meeting so everyone nos wats happening for the day every day your learning somethink new like how to mixs the plaster right so it easy to plaster like make it abit wetter when plasting the sealings cause you dont nwant it hard its much hard to deal with. My co worker are larfable honest hard working guys i all ways tell then we need to make money for our boss or eles its not worth being there.Well there wasnt no hardest part as long as everyone was doing there job and the most enjoyable part was all having larfs about each others plastering most off all i loved that job rain heil snow.thank you for your time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fonterra?