Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fonterra Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

Hamilton, Waikato10 reviews
Global business that is fast paced, competing on the world stage, Pay was very good, but fonterra is a big business and most employees are treated like a number, production is everything and halts for nobody
Pros
Well Paid
Cons
Long Hours
multicultural
team coordination and the great place to work

health and safety play a major role.

management and training gives a great pleasure and knowledgeable
Non stop work but never too hard on the body. Always well looked after. Lots of training given and management were always looking to up-skill all of their staff. Brilliant company to work for. If I was not planning on moving back to Christchurch at the time, i would have stayed there for a very long time!
Pros
Salary, training, benefits and job advancement.
Cons
It was really good working at Canpac. I meet a lot of good people. Managers were friendly but firm at the same time. I had the opportunity to run all machines including the fillers. The hardest part of work, would have to be, taking responsibility for production and the safety of other people. But otherwise I had good friends that had my back and that was 1 of the main reasons I went to work. Friendship
Pros
Friends and free fruit on a Wednesday
Cons
Negativity
I have enjoyed working for Fonterra and have appreciated the networks gained and the investment in my personal and professional development.
Pros
posiive working environment
My co-workers were very friendly and helpful, fantastic to work with. Brilliant team. Basically it was a data entry position, entry and checking that all information on the invoice was correct with what was on the purchase order and summiting it for payment.
The co-workers I meet at Fonterra were great. The were always willing to help and teach me many things. When they heard that i wanted to become an engineer they began to show me through all the processes in Fonterra for example the dryers, cream cheese area and the packing line.

The most enjoyable part if this job was the learning. Even though I was just doing the recycling for Fonterra I learnt more about engineering than what I did in any of my other work experiences.

The hardest job was when I had to fight my fears and go on top of the factory onto the roof to fix a flag that signals the direction you must go when a fire happens at the site.
Pros
Good pay, Great hours, Great Co-Workers
Cons
A Good enviroment to work in.Good Team to work with.Health And Safety working standards are excellent.
My lifetime of committement to the company over a period of 46 years has been both rewarding and challenging.
having to do a hard day at work an going home 2 relax trust worthly person an very friendly,good team worker
Pros
free lunchers