Fonterra Employee Reviews in Takanini, Auckland

Well paid job
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Takanini, Auckland12 October 2016
Great job meet good people love the pay but not enough time spent with family as i have 5 kids if it wasnt for the money i would have left awhile ago stable job managers look after you overall good job also my mum is sick so would like to be closer to her
Pros
Great food
Cons
Not enough time with family
Productive and friendly environment
Covering staff for meal breaks (Former Employee) –  Takanini, Auckland4 August 2016
Always helping workers to progress in their career. They put you on courses which include Health & Safety, Forkhoist. They promote a family environment, great place to work.
Productive and fun workplace
Storeperson (Acting Team Leader) (Former Employee) –  Takanini, Auckalnd16 February 2016
It's has been the best job I have worked in my entire life. I would do anything to get back in there and work for the Company.
Pros
Friendly staffs
Cons
Good hours
Good work environment and work ethics.
Data Governance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Takanini, Auckland19 November 2015
In my 13 years working at NZ Dairy Foods Ltd and changed hands to Fonterra Brands NZ Ltd, I have worked with different systems. ORACLE, JDE Edwards and SAP systems. Have seen many changes where many brands have merge into Fonterra Brands NZ Ltd, eg. Mainland Cheese, and Tip Top. Health and Safety is the main part in this industry and enjoyed my time working there.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Productive and Fun place to work
SAP Pricing Master Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Takanini Auckland20 August 2015
Corporate environment as expected but big company values, good team culture with some development opportunities and great products to offer to the market.
Pros
Bonus on performance
Cons
Long Hours
Very productive fun and passion work place
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Takanini, N18 September 2013
Multi national staff members, safe working environment everyday is interesting day to start work. Managers are very surpportive. Helpfull co-workers. Hardest part of the job when software system breakes down.
Most enjoyable - you get recognized infront of the team doing extra ordinary stuffs.
Pros
Get staff discount
Cons
n/a