Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fonterra Employee Reviews in Takanini, Auckland

Takanini, Auckland8 reviews
I wouldn't change anything about my experience there. typical Day at work would be aiming for improving any downtime, on machinery, I leaned alot from multi-tasking across all shifts.
Management became engaged more on the floor, this was the culture,

The hardest part of my job was taking my job too serious instead . But I enjoyed coming into work and knowing every day is different.
Fonterra Brands had to be the best job I had working as a process operator. I only had an experience in pick packing and they trained me up so well, not just that staff members were there to help me when i got stuck filling in paper work it was great
Pros
shared lunch or $9.50 voucher for those who did a good deed
Cons
Great job meet good people love the pay but not enough time spent with family as i have 5 kids if it wasnt for the money i would have left awhile ago stable job managers look after you overall good job also my mum is sick so would like to be closer to her
Pros
Great food
Cons
Not enough time with family
Always helping workers to progress in their career. They put you on courses which include Health & Safety, Forkhoist. They promote a family environment, great place to work.
It's has been the best job I have worked in my entire life. I would do anything to get back in there and work for the Company.
Pros
Friendly staffs
Cons
Good hours
In my 13 years working at NZ Dairy Foods Ltd and changed hands to Fonterra Brands NZ Ltd, I have worked with different systems. ORACLE, JDE Edwards and SAP systems. Have seen many changes where many brands have merge into Fonterra Brands NZ Ltd, eg. Mainland Cheese, and Tip Top. Health and Safety is the main part in this industry and enjoyed my time working there.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Corporate environment as expected but big company values, good team culture with some development opportunities and great products to offer to the market.
Pros
Bonus on performance
Cons
Long Hours
Multi national staff members, safe working environment everyday is interesting day to start work. Managers are very surpportive. Helpfull co-workers. Hardest part of the job when software system breakes down.
Most enjoyable - you get recognized infront of the team doing extra ordinary stuffs.
Pros
Get staff discount
Cons
n/a