Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fonterra Employee Reviews for Office Administrator in Hawera, Taranaki

Office Administrator1 review
Hawera, Taranaki1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at work is... Go though the security doors to go into the main Office administrator's office. Then I would ask what jobs need to be done and get the job done as well and as fast as I can so I could on to the next task. I would use Most of the computerized equipment for example. (Printer, Scanner, Shredder, laminator, telephones and a computer.)
I would sort mail into slots, do jobs for share holders such as. ( Making spread sheets, Filing, and even changing some fonts for them as well.)

I also had a lot of customer service skills after the job as I was having to talk to a lot of people.

I learn't so much at Fonterra like filing, printing, scanning, laminating, telephone communicator, talking more to people etc.

The hardest part of the job was probably Talking to people as I as a shy person until I started at Fonterra. That was the best thing about working at Fonterra as well I can talk to people very frequently now.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I learn't so much whilst on he job at Fonterra but I really enjoyed being with people and conversating and working with a team at the front desk.
Pros
learn't so much
Cons
not having enough days.