Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fonterra Employee Reviews for Process Operator

Process Operator5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
very productive
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Productive and exciting
Fonterra Brands had to be the best job I had working as a process operator. I only had an experience in pick packing and they trained me up so well, not just that staff members were there to help me when i got stuck filling in paper work it was great
Pros
shared lunch or $9.50 voucher for those who did a good deed
Cons
loved the end of year trips away
awesome company to work for paid well it work toward looking after staff better I would recommend to others for sure.its got it all if you like to keep challenging yourself,the dairy industry is 24/7 so shift work for some you get to operate some high tech plants.in a control room you will have team of operators also running high tech operatings.hardest part is 12hr shifts minimal family time there.the most enjoyable is doing what you like doing.
Pros
clean job in dairy
Cons
shift work
productive work place
a typical day at work is making sure that you are working in a clean environment and to be aware of the dangers around you.

I learnt that although the job given may seem easy you should always take any job serious no matter how big or small.

management always made sure that the workers were happy where they were and always asked workers where they can make the work place better for them both.

the hardest part of the job was to get used to the shift work.

the most enjoyable part of the job was making sure that every line and everyone was running smoothly and how everyone helped each other.
Pros
free lunch
Great Company to work for, Good Team
Good rosters 4 on/ 4 off,
Great team to work with

Easy to talk to bosses

Being invited back for team day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fonterra?