Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fonterra Employee Reviews for Process Worker

Process Worker6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews
Overall a very good factory to work. seasonal work. so 10%of laborers are temporary. Difficult to become a permanent employee even after one year.!2 hrs is too long for physical work since it is fast-paced work.
Pros
Moderate wage
Cons
12 Hrs shift
Fully recommended the pay is good the company is very helpful would have like to work there longer but as I was only contracted to couple weeks of work been under a agency didnt get offered full employment.
Pros
Certain percent off food from canteen
Cons
A typical day at Tip Top. I was always at work early so id help set up which was cool because it gave me self control. I knew where everything was and got savvy with what i had to do and where everything had to go. Asked questions when I had problems and they always got solved. The Operators at Tip Top were AMAZING!! I picked up on so much thanks to them. Most enjoyable part of working there was the environment. Everyone is chilled, likes to talk but remain focused as well. Id go back and work for them again.
Great job meet good people love the pay but not enough time spent with family as i have 5 kids if it wasnt for the money i would have left awhile ago stable job managers look after you overall good job also my mum is sick so would like to be closer to her
Pros
Great food
Cons
Not enough time with family
Fonterra has a good training and incentive scheme in place the hours of work are good and the wages fair the managers and training and support for their workers is tremendous there are career opportunities
within the company and everyone has a chance for advancement.

The people care and the union is supportive and strong and the average worker can make a living on a good wage with promotions

available within the company.

Opportunity for advancement for the average person with the willingness to learn and use some common sense is encouraged and they have workers from all cultures and backgrounds and I think that is commendable. You do not go unnoticed for making an effort and your awarded for your achievements.

They believe in equal opportunity.
Pros
Good working conditions good people fair wages reconigition.
Cons
For me it was the travel involved from South Taranaki to Eltham
having to do a hard day at work an going home 2 relax trust worthly person an very friendly,good team worker
Pros
free lunchers