Fonterra Employee Reviews for Shift Manager
Shift Manager1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 209 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A very fast paced industry working long hours. Great salary as a forklift operator however supervisory roles were well under paid. A genuine opportunity to advance in the company both upwards and sideways. Fonterra open other doors through Emergency Response training, networking with other employees from other sites on various projects and social events outside the work place. The company also offered great health insurance for me and my family and an impressive superannuation scheme. Overall a secure and reputable company to work for.
Salary, Reputation of company, shift pattern lifestyle (4on4off)
Supervisory roles under paid, stress, long hours, work/home balance
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fonterra?
See more Fonterra reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 209 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Fonterra
- How does someone get hired at Fonterra?4 people answered
- What Compliance's do fonterra factory workers need to follow?3 people answered
- Does Fonterra require a background check? What kind of background check does Fonterra do?2 people answered
- What does an l6 advanced operator do2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Fonterra?One person answered
- Does Fonterra employs foreigner like me?One person answered
- What is the environment facilitating in the factory?
- Class 5 driver salary
- Have heard that previous employees do not get considered if made redundant?
See all questions and answers
Fonterra Reviews by Job Title