Fonterra Employee Review

Productive and Fun
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland6 April 2017
A typical day at Tip Top. I was always at work early so id help set up which was cool because it gave me self control. I knew where everything was and got savvy with what i had to do and where everything had to go. Asked questions when I had problems and they always got solved. The Operators at Tip Top were AMAZING!! I picked up on so much thanks to them. Most enjoyable part of working there was the environment. Everyone is chilled, likes to talk but remain focused as well. Id go back and work for them again.

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

very productive
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Waitoa, 338010 November 2019
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.