Fonterra Employee Review

Productive workplace
level 3 Packing Operator (Former Employee) –  Stirling South Otago27 June 2013
On day shift would arrive at 4.20 am talk with team go in to towers at 4.40 for change over about 5ish one of the three team members would go change water in footbaths and do visual checks once completed would do rotation with over team workers until cheese finished then we would all start our cleaning regimine usually about 3 hrs then prepare for cheese to start up process the cheese until nightshift came for change over. When on nights I would arrive at same time except in evening do change over then we would get into rotation right through the night until morning. I learned heaps while I was there logging bag numbers into computer different cheeses and how to handle them. I got on well with the management team and co-workers Stirling is a small plant so is imperitive to gel well. The hardest part of the job would be lifting bag cartiges into tower and learning while processing the cheese. The most enjoyable would be the team you work with have lots of laughs and support.
Pros
four days on four off
Cons

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

very productive
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Waitoa, 338010 November 2019
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.