Fonterra Employee Review

Great Workplace
Office administrator (Former Employee) –  Hawera New Zealand10 September 2012
A typical day at work is... Go though the security doors to go into the main Office administrator's office. Then I would ask what jobs need to be done and get the job done as well and as fast as I can so I could on to the next task. I would use Most of the computerized equipment for example. (Printer, Scanner, Shredder, laminator, telephones and a computer.)
I would sort mail into slots, do jobs for share holders such as. ( Making spread sheets, Filing, and even changing some fonts for them as well.)
I also had a lot of customer service skills after the job as I was having to talk to a lot of people.
I learn't so much at Fonterra like filing, printing, scanning, laminating, telephone communicator, talking more to people etc.
The hardest part of the job was probably Talking to people as I as a shy person until I started at Fonterra. That was the best thing about working at Fonterra as well I can talk to people very frequently now.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that I learn't so much whilst on he job at Fonterra but I really enjoyed being with people and conversating and working with a team at the front desk.
Pros
learn't so much
Cons
not having enough days.

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

very productive
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Waitoa, 338010 November 2019
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.