Fonterra Employee Review

Awesome
Environmentalist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, N11 July 2013
The co-workers I meet at Fonterra were great. The were always willing to help and teach me many things. When they heard that i wanted to become an engineer they began to show me through all the processes in Fonterra for example the dryers, cream cheese area and the packing line.

The most enjoyable part if this job was the learning. Even though I was just doing the recycling for Fonterra I learnt more about engineering than what I did in any of my other work experiences.

The hardest job was when I had to fight my fears and go on top of the factory onto the roof to fix a flag that signals the direction you must go when a fire happens at the site.
Pros
Good pay, Great hours, Great Co-Workers
Cons

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

very productive
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Waitoa, 338010 November 2019
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.