Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

Great culture & opportunity to grow

7 November 2012
My role had a lot of variety during the average day, ranging from solving issues with fellow employees/suppliers to entering important payments information into a payments system. Role also varied depending on time of year and time of month.

I learnt a lot about the dairy industry and Fonterra during my 2.5 years. My excel/word/powerpoint skills really developed here. I became very confident in public speaking/presenting training material.
Pros
icecream fridays, cheese sales, gym at lunchtime
Cons
some boring jobs - filing/data entry
3 April 2018
Same location
Business Analyst and SAP Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
I enjoyed thoroughly in Fonterra. Out of many few good thing are management they are easily accessible , Sitting arrangement based on mood and intensity of work, they are separate arrangement like focus area, sea side area and anyone can sit anywhere. Respect and value each other in the diversified environment. Most importantly they have separate praying area for muslims which is very rear to see in NZ .

I love to go back and work again in Fonterra:)
13 June 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Taranaki
Overall a very good factory to work. seasonal work. so 10%of laborers are temporary. Difficult to become a permanent employee even after one year.!2 hrs is too long for physical work since it is fast-paced work.
Pros
Moderate wage
Cons
12 Hrs shift
31 May 2020
Test Lead (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Fonterra Ltd is a great place to work when it comes to work culture and growth for performers. There are plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies and implement in your job.