Fonterra Employee Review

Great culture & opportunity to grow
Shares and Payments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, NZ7 November 2012
My role had a lot of variety during the average day, ranging from solving issues with fellow employees/suppliers to entering important payments information into a payments system. Role also varied depending on time of year and time of month.

I learnt a lot about the dairy industry and Fonterra during my 2.5 years. My excel/word/powerpoint skills really developed here. I became very confident in public speaking/presenting training material.
Pros
icecream fridays, cheese sales, gym at lunchtime
Cons
some boring jobs - filing/data entry

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

very productive
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Waitoa, 338010 November 2019
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.