Fonterra Employee Review

Fun Workplace
Product Explainer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland6 March 2018
Working for the Fonterra Science Roadshow was my first ever paid job. It was also the job that allowed me build my confidence and communicate with a lot of strangers which has contributed to my abilities of providing good customer service. My employer allowed me to learn and grow not only as a person but also skill wise. Thank you for the contribution you had on creating the person I am today.

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization
Unpleasant hierarchical working environment
Research Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui15 August 2019
Most of the managers here like to show off their power rather than helping people to get the work done.
As a new staff, you can easily be a target for the "higher level" people giving you a very hard time (such as judge you wrongly, bully you, etc.) at the beginning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.