Fonterra Employee Review

Fantastic Company- Complete package
Business Analyst and SAP Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland3 April 2018
I enjoyed thoroughly in Fonterra. Out of many few good thing are management they are easily accessible , Sitting arrangement based on mood and intensity of work, they are separate arrangement like focus area, sea side area and anyone can sit anywhere. Respect and value each other in the diversified environment. Most importantly they have separate praying area for muslims which is very rear to see in NZ .

I love to go back and work again in Fonterra:)

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

very productive
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Waitoa, 338010 November 2019
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.