Fonterra Employee Review

productive and fun enviroment
Wrapper operator, Packing area supervisor (Former Employee) –  Auckland15 October 2018
Fonterra brands Tip Top is a great place to work for, the management and the culture there is amazing. Health & Safety will be highly rated as well as the quality in the company. I've learnt a lot where we do a lot of trainings. The hardest part of the job was leaving my position.
Pros
free breakfast once a month. Bbqs

Other Fonterra Employee Reviews

Good organization
P&S Operational Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland10 October 2019
Everything is well organized and it has lots of opportunities to work and develop my skills and experiences. Working environment is also good and uselful training is always provided
Pros
Good organization
Unpleasant hierarchical working environment
Research Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui15 August 2019
Most of the managers here like to show off their power rather than helping people to get the work done.
As a new staff, you can easily be a target for the "higher level" people giving you a very hard time (such as judge you wrongly, bully you, etc.) at the beginning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fonterra. Our community is ready to answer.