I believe it isn't necessary to know how to bake, however If you are prepared to learn all areas of working in a bakery, this shows a willingness to learn, be a team player and to step up into a leadership role.
Experience in food handling would be a bonus, but as an assistant its more about the drive to learn the ability to work the early hours and have great team work. We offer Bakery apprenticeships to bakers who excel and are are looking to progress in to a baking career.
- What should you wear to an interview at Foodstuffs North Island?8 people answered
- Does Foodstuffs North Island require a background check? What kind of background check does Foodstuf…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Foodstuffs North Island?One person answered
- How old do you have to be?One person answered
- How are the working hours?One person answered
- Hiring age?
- Is Retail experience or a qualification in Retail required to be hired by Foodstuffs North Island?
- How old do you have to be to work as a cashier?
- Addresses and phone numbers to companies in south auckland