I wear semi formal attire
It is important to dress appropriately for an interview. In most cases, it is preferable to wear professional or business attire.
Wear something that is comfortable to work like lose clothes
You must dress for success, this shows any potential employer that you are serious about representing yourself in a professional manner
You must dress for success, this shows any potential employer that you are serious about representing yourself in a professional manner.
It depends on the role and the department. I was always taught to dress smarter than the role requires. I would describe the dress code here as smart casual so no full suits and ties.
I think nice tidy casual but flash looking clothes.
- Does Foodstuffs North Island require a background check? What kind of background check does Foodstuf…2 people answered
- Does a Bakery Assistant need to know how to bake? What does it require exactly?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Foodstuffs North Island?One person answered
- How old do you have to be?One person answered
- How are the working hours?One person answered
- Hiring age?
- Is Retail experience or a qualification in Retail required to be hired by Foodstuffs North Island?
- How old do you have to be to work as a cashier?
- Addresses and phone numbers to companies in south auckland