Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

Overall productive workplace friendly enviroment

13 October 2013
Full on from start to finish I learnt communication skills people to people skills health and safety first aid operating machinery and team building management very supportive of all employees co-workers friendly helpful and caring hardest part of job going from 8hr shift to 16hr enjoyable part of job warm and happy atmosphere that created by employers and employees.
Pros
Staff packages, barbecue lunches, morning teas and family outings
Cons
Early starts and late finishes
29 October 2019
Same location
Picker packer, trained new employees, (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
I enjoyed working at foodstuffs. Awesome environment, everyone worked as a team. Manager was awesome and went out of his way to get to no his workers, and gave appreciation for jobs well done. That is a big thumbs up for all workers.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Opinions were voiced, but not actioned.
14 March 2018
Storeperson (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
I found foodstuffs to be a multicultural environment with a really down to earth Management team, fast paced, dead line driven, productive, constant pace of inwards and outwards goods. I believe Foodstuffs to have an extremely high standard of Health and safety all reports of damages to fixtures, machinery,equipment also including staff had been dealt with in a professional manner using the correct procedures. The part i enjoyed most about the job was working with a great bunch of people, working up the ladder, learning new skills.
Pros
Free beer and wine every second day, $200 perks on top of pay if met the daily pick rate, shopping days items price at $, free dinner if working over time, decent pay, occasionally free chocolates and drinks, always free give always, weekly bonuses.
Cons
repetitive if working in same area all day, long hours if working over time, no christmas holidays.
12 September 2015
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) - Rotorua, N
Foodstuffs is a solid workplace for employees. I am happy with my current status however I am looking for extra hours to help towards my financial status, as Foodstuffs have no overtime at all.
Pros
$50.00 shopping card at end of year for all employees.
Cons
no overtime
  1. Overall productive workplace friendly enviroment