Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

6 April 2020
I worked within a multi-cultural environment which I really enjoyed. I got an opportunity to meet people from all works of life and from different cultures. All team mates were really friendly and helpful.
9 December 2019
Same role
Checkout operator - Pak n Save - Henderson branch (Former Employee) - NZ
The most enjoyable part of my work was meeting new people everyday and building relationships. I gained experience in getting along with people from different cultures living in NZ.
12 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Part time Checkout Operator and Store Room Assistant (Current Employee) - Auckland
The staff are what really turn this job from an average job into a great one, there is an excellent sense of community, and all the staff are super super friendly and welcoming. This means every time I go into the job, I always have fun, from my relationships with my co-workers up to the owner/operator. This job does require you to be ready for some occasionally stressful moments in peak hours when you can have a lot of customers to deal with, the occasional downside is you can't get some extremely annoying customers like any job. From my current position, I have learnt a large number of skills from learning how to be a Self/Normal checkout operator and many different aspects of the business from managing the phones to working in the storeroom. My typical day involves 1/2 running a checkout and the other half being on the phone, helping customers, working in the storeroom.
20 May 2020
Same location
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working here was my favorite work place, i enjoyed every moment i was there, workers was absolute amazing helping each other. Was no hard part for me as it was the perfect job for me.