Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

29 October 2019
I enjoyed working at foodstuffs. Awesome environment, everyone worked as a team.
Manager was awesome and went out of his way to get to no his workers, and gave appreciation for jobs well done. That is a big thumbs up for all workers.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Opinions were voiced, but not actioned.
20 May 2020
Same role
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working here was my favorite work place, i enjoyed every moment i was there, workers was absolute amazing helping each other. Was no hard part for me as it was the perfect job for me.
10 March 2020
Same role
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Worst job I have ever had. The management are bullies, the work environment is unfriendly, the hours are inflexible, the work is horrible and the pay is rubbish.
14 March 2018
Same location
Storeperson (Former Employee) - Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
I found foodstuffs to be a multicultural environment with a really down to earth Management team, fast paced, dead line driven, productive, constant pace of inwards and outwards goods.

I believe Foodstuffs to have an extremely high standard of Health and safety all reports of damages to fixtures, machinery,equipment also including staff had been dealt with in a professional manner using the correct procedures.

The part i enjoyed most about the job was working with a great bunch of people, working up the ladder, learning new skills.
Pros
Free beer and wine every second day, $200 perks on top of pay if met the daily pick rate, shopping days items price at $, free dinner if working over time, decent pay, occasionally free chocolates and drinks, always free give always, weekly bonuses.
Cons
repetitive if working in same area all day, long hours if working over time, no christmas holidays.