Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

Short period of employment

10 March 2014
Due to the short period of time employed there under an Recruitment Agency, I've come to highly respect the employees as that of the supervisors. I've obtained an immense information and skills of others and that I personally experienced, through verbal instructions and techniques, assistance and cooperation to help each other without asking but by observing and immediate reaction. Although to be honest that the hours were indeed long but every moment were beneficial to that what we did, was of a professional conduct and of excellent details.
Pros
Long hours, Good Company, Approachable Supervisors, A real relaxed working environment.
Cons
Only my Recruitment Agency sending me elsewhere.....So I left that Recruitment Agency.
20 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working here was my favorite work place, i enjoyed every moment i was there, workers was absolute amazing helping each other. Was no hard part for me as it was the perfect job for me.
10 March 2020
Same role
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Worst job I have ever had. The management are bullies, the work environment is unfriendly, the hours are inflexible, the work is horrible and the pay is rubbish.
6 April 2020
Same location
Checkout operator - Pak n Save (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I worked within a multi-cultural environment which I really enjoyed. I got an opportunity to meet people from all works of life and from different cultures. All team mates were really friendly and helpful.