Play YouTube video button
Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews in Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui

Featured review
Foodstuffs North Island selected this as a representative review
Superb company culture
Superb company culture, top of the class executive management and team spirit.
That was my entry to retail and fmcg environment and I was pleased that coming from a versatile background I was able to open new dimension for senior management in terms of effective reporting.
Pros
cantine
Productive workplace
Was very structured and hard working. Personally I had a bad experience but think if you are motivated then foodstuffs will be a perfect fit and I would definitely recommend for a friend.
Business focused and fun place to work
I enjoyed my job very much as there was no 2 days the same. Reception was a busy place with customers, clients, management and staff, as well as phone calls, mail, payroll, IEA contracts, filing. I learned how to be organised and prioritise important to least. New system was introduced called SAP accounts system this very challenging as it was very different to JDE accounts system. I have been both President and Secretary for the social club. The management was restructured serveral times there leaving the co workers and myself a bit unsettled but still knuckled down and got the job done to a high standard. The hardest part of the job was learning SAP as this was done over the phone from Head Office. The most enjoyable part of the job was the excellent rapport I had with all the Management and Staff, as we all worked as a team and always got my jobs finished at the end of each day to a high standard. The were sad to see me leave through redundancy.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Too many restructures
Repetitive work
gets abit boring just because its the same repetitive work in a cold environment. in saying that its fun at the same time.
Pros
free lunch on saturdays
Cons
were required to do long shifts over public holidays