Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews in Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui

Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui6 reviews
I was there for a few years and found it have good people mostly in the right places and there was room to move and and grow with in the business between departments up the management chain
Pros
great people
Cons
Very corporate
Not to bad, was a good job and plenty of work, got people to work with but average management, not to much room for growth as an individual but they look to train you up in other areas
Worst job I have ever had. The management are bullies, the work environment is unfriendly, the hours are inflexible, the work is horrible and the pay is rubbish.
Was very structured and hard working. Personally I had a bad experience but think if you are motivated then foodstuffs will be a perfect fit and I would definitely recommend for a friend.
I enjoyed my job very much as there was no 2 days the same. Reception was a busy place with customers, clients, management and staff, as well as phone calls, mail, payroll, IEA contracts, filing. I learned how to be organised and prioritise important to least. New system was introduced called SAP accounts system this very challenging as it was very different to JDE accounts system. I have been both President and Secretary for the social club. The management was restructured serveral times there leaving the co workers and myself a bit unsettled but still knuckled down and got the job done to a high standard. The hardest part of the job was learning SAP as this was done over the phone from Head Office. The most enjoyable part of the job was the excellent rapport I had with all the Management and Staff, as we all worked as a team and always got my jobs finished at the end of each day to a high standard. The were sad to see me leave through redundancy.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Too many restructures
gets abit boring just because its the same repetitive work in a cold environment. in saying that its fun at the same time.
Pros
free lunch on saturdays
Cons
were required to do long shifts over public holidays