Play YouTube video button

Found 1 review matching the search See all 63 reviews
Featured review
Foodstuffs North Island selected this as a representative review
Superb company culture
Senior Commercial Analyst /Contract (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand22 August 2017
Superb company culture, top of the class executive management and team spirit.
That was my entry to retail and fmcg environment and I was pleased that coming from a versatile background I was able to open new dimension for senior management in terms of effective reporting.
Pros
cantine
Cons
workplace
Cleaner Total Groups (Former Employee) –  Auckland4 September 2018
My typical at work every day its was good and fun i learn how to short out the staff for the next day,learn how to clean and mix the chemical,to now how to order the staff is was short.how manage with the worker have to know them their self and have to respect each other have make fun talk about something to build up a good work their culture its so good because they are friendly and kindly every months they have a promotion to make a team to work hard to get goal and so proud of their self.The hardest part of the job is the toilets when is block the most enjoyable part is get together with other people at work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour