Play YouTube video button
Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Featured review
Foodstuffs North Island selected this as a representative review
Superb company culture
Superb company culture, top of the class executive management and team spirit.
That was my entry to retail and fmcg environment and I was pleased that coming from a versatile background I was able to open new dimension for senior management in terms of effective reporting.
Pros
cantine
Cons
Productive and fun work environment
I enjoyed working along with a great team. completing duties in time as well as dedication to do more when mass, unexpected workload occurred. I have gained time management skills and knowledge in warehousing & distribution, enabling my ability to increase my performance effectively within the system utilised to achieve daily targets.
Productive and enjoyable
Foodstuffs is a solid workplace for employees. I am happy with my current status however I am looking for extra hours to help towards my financial status, as Foodstuffs have no overtime at all.
Pros
$50.00 shopping card at end of year for all employees.
Cons
no overtime
exceptional work place provided pool table
working at food stuffs was really good for me to experience work in a food warehouse. it was always busy but good busy because everything was always under control because we had reliable and hard working supervisors. everyone at work got along which made work easy and more enjoyable as i became better at my job because of this. the hardest part of my job was unloading containers because the product was heavy. we had about three to four breaks depending on how long we worked each day. breaks were pretty fun as we played pool table to pass the time
Pros
we get free food from the warehouse
Cons
long hours not enough pay