Play YouTube video button
Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer11 reviews
New Zealand11 reviews
Featured review
Foodstuffs North Island selected this as a representative review
Superb company culture, top of the class executive management and team spirit.
That was my entry to retail and fmcg environment and I was pleased that coming from a versatile background I was able to open new dimension for senior management in terms of effective reporting.
Pros
cantine
Cons
Working here was my favorite work place, i enjoyed every moment i was there, workers was absolute amazing helping each other. Was no hard part for me as it was the perfect job for me.
Worst job I have ever had. The management are bullies, the work environment is unfriendly, the hours are inflexible, the work is horrible and the pay is rubbish.
Was very structured and hard working. Personally I had a bad experience but think if you are motivated then foodstuffs will be a perfect fit and I would definitely recommend for a friend.
The reviews for this place are all FALSE!! As a current employee. There is NO organization. Absolute shambles. Shift Supervisors are fresh out of school. Stock control is a joke. This place has a high turnover of staff. Need i say more.
I enjoyed working at foodstuffs. Awesome environment, everyone worked as a team.
Manager was awesome and went out of his way to get to no his workers, and gave appreciation for jobs well done. That is a big thumbs up for all workers.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Opinions were voiced, but not actioned.
Would always be welcomed by the crew upon arrival. Always worked together as team and had while doing it, although not too much as we continually focused at the task at hand,
Pros
Extra Hours Overtime
Cons
Short Breaks
Working on night shift was great the work i could do and i would try challenge others and myself with the picking statistics. It was the people who worked with me that was fun. Nice caring environment (on nightshift) with staff of all different backgrounds and ages.
Pros
the people
Cons
nightshift having to work saturday mornings
It's a good working environment but very cold, if you're not someone who likes to drive around in the cold this place is not for you. It's a lovely place to work with good colleagues.
Pros
Free food on occasions
Cons
No good machines
Very Friendly and diverse place with multi cultural ethnic groups. Management is decent. Most enjoyable part of the work place is working alongside my colleagues and gaining new skills etc. I wasnt given perm for my time there.
Pros
50 min breaks
Cons
Not gaining perm
Long term success in a work environment can often be predicted based on the level of trust, respect, honesty, humor, integrity, hard work, communication and shared responsibility that is exhibited by its people."
Pros
get picked up
Cons
Due to the short period of time employed there under an Recruitment Agency, I've come to highly respect the employees as that of the supervisors. I've obtained an immense information and skills of others and that I personally experienced, through verbal instructions and techniques, assistance and cooperation to help each other without asking but by observing and immediate reaction. Although to be honest that the hours were indeed long but every moment were beneficial to that what we did, was of a professional conduct and of excellent details.
Pros
Long hours, Good Company, Approachable Supervisors, A real relaxed working environment.
Cons
Only my Recruitment Agency sending me elsewhere.....So I left that Recruitment Agency.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foodstuffs North Island. Our community is ready to answer.