Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Strong sense of work/life balance and ability to work flexibly. Great leadership and good management. Clear direction and focus all the way from the CEO to the individual. Workplace culture is really important in our business and you feel part of something bigger than just yourself. There is a real commitment to the cause and sense that we affect the lives of all NZ'ers. The Coop environment has its challenges, when you are trying to support 200+ individual owners who all feel they know best. It is not that they don't know what's best for their store, they normally do, but that doesn't always translate to what's best for the group. So trying to get everyone on board to support one direction is tough but really exciting too.
Pros
Free parking, flexible working, great culture
Cons
Location of HQ
My role helps set up new owner operators on their Foodies journey. I look after everything from the initial inquiry right up to board approval. I also support owner operators when they are recruiting new team members in to new build stores. I also recruit roles across our Support Centre. The culture in my team celebrates self leadership and controlling your own destiny, encourages pushing the rules and constantly asking questions and looking for smarter ways to do things. Foodies is full of opportunity if you have the drive and ambition to make it happen.
Pros
The people, Free Car parking
Cons
Mt Roskill location - tired office space (but moving to the airport in 2020!)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Foodstuffs North Island?