Play YouTube video button
Foodstuffs North Island

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

View all Foodstuffs North Island reviews

Strong culture produces a Great working environment
Part time Checkout Operator and Store Room Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auckland12 November 2019
The staff are what really turn this job from an average job into a great one, there is an excellent sense of community, and all the staff are super super friendly and welcoming. This means every time I go into the job, I always have fun, from my relationships with my co-workers up to the owner/operator. This job does require you to be ready for some occasionally stressful moments in peak hours when you can have a lot of customers to deal with, the occasional downside is you can't get some extremely annoying customers like any job. From my current position, I have learnt a large number of skills from learning how to be a Self/Normal checkout operator and many different aspects of the business from managing the phones to working in the storeroom. My typical day involves 1/2 running a checkout and the other half being on the phone, helping customers, working in the storeroom.

Other Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews

Ok its was busy
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland7 February 2020
Ok it was always busy and ongoing. Lots of communication with clients and managements and your team. Early starts and some days quite and relaxing. Gd
False reviews!
Storeman (Current Employee) –  Mount Roskill, Auckland4 February 2020
New World Mount Roskill is a joke. Being a store person for this place, I was disgustingly overworked. Constant 13-15 hour shifts throughout the week and also favouritism to certain races. No overtime pay. Extremely unbalanced between the workload and wage. Extremely Appalling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foodstuffs North Island. Our community is ready to answer.