Play YouTube video button

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

View all Foodstuffs North Island reviews

Amazing place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Auckland22 May 2019
The internship program was an incredible opportunity, and I am so grateful that Foodies has a door open for people that have just come out of uni. I had the most incredible team that I worked with, my manager would set a side lots of time with me to ensure I was learning, growing and developing my professional and interpersonal skills. Great workplace culture, a very relaxed environment but at the same time it feels productive. Lots of support and opportunities, and have lots of events on to keep you engaged.
Pros
Lots of support, great work life balance, supportive management, growth opportunities
Cons
Big company, so can be hard getting to know everyone

Other Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews

Ok its was busy
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland7 February 2020
Ok it was always busy and ongoing. Lots of communication with clients and managements and your team. Early starts and some days quite and relaxing. Gd
False reviews!
Storeman (Current Employee) –  Mount Roskill, Auckland4 February 2020
New World Mount Roskill is a joke. Being a store person for this place, I was disgustingly overworked. Constant 13-15 hour shifts throughout the week and also favouritism to certain races. No overtime pay. Extremely unbalanced between the workload and wage. Extremely Appalling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foodstuffs North Island. Our community is ready to answer.