Foodstuffs North Island
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

Amazing place to work

22 May 2019
The internship program was an incredible opportunity, and I am so grateful that Foodies has a door open for people that have just come out of uni. I had the most incredible team that I worked with, my manager would set a side lots of time with me to ensure I was learning, growing and developing my professional and interpersonal skills. Great workplace culture, a very relaxed environment but at the same time it feels productive. Lots of support and opportunities, and have lots of events on to keep you engaged.
Pros
Lots of support, great work life balance, supportive management, growth opportunities
Cons
Big company, so can be hard getting to know everyone
20 May 2020
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Working here was my favorite work place, i enjoyed every moment i was there, workers was absolute amazing helping each other. Was no hard part for me as it was the perfect job for me.
6 April 2020
Checkout operator - Pak n Save (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I worked within a multi-cultural environment which I really enjoyed. I got an opportunity to meet people from all works of life and from different cultures. All team mates were really friendly and helpful.
7 February 2020
Dispatcher (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Ok it was always busy and ongoing. Lots of communication with clients and managements and your team. Early starts and some days quite and relaxing. Gd