Play YouTube video button

Foodstuffs North Island Employee Review

View all Foodstuffs North Island reviews

Foodies
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mount Roskill, Auckland5 December 2018
My role helps set up new owner operators on their Foodies journey.

I look after everything from the initial inquiry right up to board approval. I also support owner operators when they are recruiting new team members in to new build stores. I also recruit roles across our Support Centre.

The culture in my team celebrates self leadership and controlling your own destiny, encourages pushing the rules and constantly asking questions and looking for smarter ways to do things.

Foodies is full of opportunity if you have the drive and ambition to make it happen.
Pros
The people, Free Car parking
Cons
Mt Roskill location - tired office space (but moving to the airport in 2020!)

Other Foodstuffs North Island Employee Reviews

Ok its was busy
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland7 February 2020
Ok it was always busy and ongoing. Lots of communication with clients and managements and your team. Early starts and some days quite and relaxing. Gd
False reviews!
Storeman (Current Employee) –  Mount Roskill, Auckland4 February 2020
New World Mount Roskill is a joke. Being a store person for this place, I was disgustingly overworked. Constant 13-15 hour shifts throughout the week and also favouritism to certain races. No overtime pay. Extremely unbalanced between the workload and wage. Extremely Appalling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foodstuffs North Island. Our community is ready to answer.