Forever New Management reviews

Just Don't
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 November 2018
Forever New is one of those brands that seems well put together from the outside but once you're in......

-Understaffed 24/7: Refusal to hire anymore due to lack of budget
-Long unruly hours for those with the time + a lot of pressure to cover shifts.
-Will accidentally underpay so always check pay slip every week
- Management is poor as well is next to no training
- If you're passionate about retail and want to move up, you won't.
- Expect you to find your own cover if you're sick and also must be told 24hrs in advance!!!

Overall Forever New was good in that it was my first job and I needed a job but it's not somewhere you want to stay long for.
Pros
Benefits (staff discount)
Cons
Too many things
Disappointing
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wellington10 September 2017
Terrible management for the past year, and expect all part-time student staff to work full-time hours with no consideration of their university schedules. The management has been unable to produce any sort of set roster for all employees and there is no consistency of working hours at all. Countless employees have resigned in the last few months and the store is constantly understaffed.
Wouldn't work here again
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lambton Quay, Wellington16 May 2017
Forever New tends to reward the bad apples and ends up losing good staff. I'm one of 3 that have quit in the past month and there are 4 more on their way out in the next few weeks. As a store manager I walked into an overly dramatic and stressful environment and the business manager is in complete denial. After from being assaulted by a sales associate who received no punishment I decided to leave. In fact the sales associate was given paid time off when I had to work a 12hr shift. Ludicrous. The store is mentally draining, insanely short staff and management is subpar. I wouldn't work here for double the salary and the salary that you do receive is significantly lower than other places plus the quality of their products is overpriced and poorly manufactured. I dislike everything the stand for. Save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.
Pros
they'll pay you to leave early to avoid legal issues
Cons
long hours, poor salary, bad management