Fulton Hogan
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fulton Hogan Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews
Satisfying work with many enjoyable workmates and many learnings.

Traffic Control enabled me to learn much about different people in different roles in a large multinational company, and in dealing with the public when inconvenience for them had to be minimized while safety and good relations were maintained and improved.
Fulton Hogan treats labor hire staffers with little respect. Operations management release shift information about 16 hours before start time. If you are a labor hire staffer you can expect hours to diminish rapidly with inadequate explanation. Management consistently reduce hours from one week to the next. Management is a confederacy of dunces, a boomer boys club drunk on the authority regional management positions give. Do not expect honest professional courtesy at Fulton Hogan.
A typical day was when we had to pour concrete every day, what I've learned is alot, precast concrete say it all from start too finish prep molds for concrete with reinforcing steel pre checks before pouring concrete. Then the next day strip mold and start all over again.
Loved my job, being an only female on the crew was pretty cool meeting new sub contracters on site and learning what their part was to help to finish of the job
Pros
Meeting people, learning new skills
Cons
A lot of waiting around
I've really enjoy it there nothing was wrong was a really great place to work at . i learnt alot of things being there as well gain things to.
Cons
while working at Fulton Hogan I found the people there were good to work with easy to get along with 99% of the management were good but like most work places there is always the ones who aren't so nice to deal with. if your looking for a good work place give FH a go
Pros
good peope to work with
Cons
some times the hours can be a killeron the home life