Fulton Hogan
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fulton Hogan Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

I have worked for Fulton Hogan for 7 years

Overall they are a very good company to work for , but the culture is very different from region to region. And alot depends on the manager you work under.

Pros

Medical insurance

Cons

The culture changes from region to region

fulton hogan

great company looking after staff and their welfare.some long hours but you are compensated.Out of town work is interesting,again you are compensated e well when you are away.

Pros

wages and conditions

Cons

some long hours

Fun Workplace

worked here for 2 and a half years, loved every minute. great company, awesome team work. The culture within our division of Hutt City Maintenance is outstanding.

Pros

Good Benifits within work and outside of work

Cons

Pay could be better

A good company

If you work hard and put in the effort, then you will be rewarded. Salaries are not the best but there are good benefits and a good company culture. Worked here 4 years and I would work here again in the future if given the opportunity.

Fulton Hogan

I've learned that working at Fulton Hogan was hard but also easy. I have had a lot of help the from stuff and it was good. I loved Fulton Hogan. I love the stuff members.

Pros

Free lunch

feild service mechanic

it is a fun place to work there is no micro management and the just leave you to get on with your job as long as you get it done in a timely manner there are good people working there

Pros

great place to work

Cons

i can not think of any

good place to work

They were a good place to work and good people to work with. you always worked in differentplaces doing asphalt so you did not get sick of the job and you had a good mix of hours so you could earn so good money and have a bit of time to your self

Pros

time and a half when you did more then 8 hours a day

Cons

the communicate very well

ok

It was work, but a better opportunity arose for me to relocate to perth so I took it. Fulton Hogan is a great company unfortunately NZ's economy is not

Pros

income

Cons

workhard and long hours for an average wage

Good, experienced people

It's been good working for Fulton Hogan, they make you feel part of the FH family and invest in you with lots of training and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects.

Pros

People, work ethics

Cons

Salary

Fulton hogan

I really enjoyed working for this company, The people are great to be among, general workers right through to the BIG bosses. Overall Satisfaction 8/10

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, christmas parties, transport, team building exercises, work functions such a corporate warriors box games etc.

Cons

Long hours, Must be dedicated & have very good communication.

Jobs at Fulton Hogan

See more jobs

Great place to work.

Working at Fulton Hogan has definitely changed the way I look at MTC's and just TC's in general. Great place to work and great people to work with.

Pros

Lunch breaks, great hours, good people, plenty work.

Cons

Long hours and weather conditions.

Honest/ Hard working

I believe in Health and Safety, Im a team player very honest I get on well with co workers and clients and the public. Been working for Fulton Hogan nearly 4years most off this was 6 days aweek. Great company to work for and with.

productive and fun place

long hours, good management and work mates, a lot of travelling

productive people

setting up singns and cones for road layout.learnt to set up sites,management were always there,exellant co-workers,hardest part of job standing for 12 hour days enjoyable part of job was working as a team

Pros

drinks every fridays

Cons

good enviroment with zero harm culture

good enviroment with zero harm culture, co workers are hard working.Management were good.Hardest part of the job was working in the heat.Got to see the country side.

Pros

good pay

Cons

worked for this company for number of years

I found the workers to be good mates but management not good at all low wages long hours no recognition for the work we do low staff morale and this is a new zealand company no wonder they have a high staff turnover management needs to wake up otherwise there will be no one left including me this place used to be a good place to work but in the last few years under the curent management its been about the almighty dollar it used to be about the staff and family i hope they see this and make some changes but i doubt it

Pros

going home

Cons

long hours had to take extra work to pay the bills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fulton Hogan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fulton Hogan