Fundamental Worldwide

Fundraiser3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews

5.0Work–Life Balance

Great team, Great support, Great experience

I've worked for a few fundraising companies and this is by far my favourite. The job itself has it's ups and downs but the support network and quality of team culture and managers makes the entire experience a valuable one. I'm so much more driven and confident since working here. They work with some great organisations, I like that it's very charity focused but still have the chance to make good commission on top.

Awesome Team with GREAT Opportunities and incentives!

I have worked at 2 other similar companies, but have enjoyed Fundamental the most as I love the incentives, bonuses and exciting competitions. I have seen people win overseas trips, skydiving, getting paid trips to the Great Barrier Reef to work with charities in their conservation al onto of receiving performance bonuses too. Highly recommend if you're looking for a job where you can have heaps of fun as well and earn a living and help charities!

Sociable, Fun and Engaging Company

I have been working at Fundamental New Zealand since mid 2019 and have really enjoyed my time here. Everyone was very welcoming and is so passionate about the charity partners. Its a great place to live, work and travel and you get to see NZ with all the accomodation and travel paid or whilst still earning a great wage@

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fundamental Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fundamental Worldwide Reviews by Job Title