Fusion Property Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fusion Property Group Employee Reviews

New Zealand10 reviews
Very good and cooperative staff, wants to work more for this greatfull company i am able to work 20 hours . But those hours dont look like working hours
I do not recommend this company not only are the shocking to work for but the work in general could be better and needs to be better
The amount of bullying and lack of too
I found fusion to be a good company to work for. Definitely helped me to understand the importance of how business goes here in NZ. Totally different to Australia. I am guessing because of the budget constraints. But overall nice place to work.
I do the job cleaning of a public compound and also offices. The supervisor and the rest of the team are really supportive to teach and help if required.
The job itself it's tasks to do is awesome..Working with others sometimes was not good..Management time was slack... They were always late.. Unreliable & tardy..I worked better on my own .The job was done with great reviews from the store owners..Overall I wouldn't work for this company again.
Pros
Work tasks is great
Cons
Working with this management is not good
I had a great supervisor who was patient and friendly . The other employees were supportive and I had no issues while working there. .................
Pros
nice staff
Cons
hours
Overall as a supervisor , it is a demanding job, but very productive, using up all of your energy and also giving you more experience for knowing your way around auckland.
I am a person who has never had a good job in the past I really want a good job where I can enjoy what i'm doing.I haven't really worked at a better company in my life.
I think the hardest part of a job is meeting new patients and working with them. The most enjoyable part is when you meet a good friend that fits your role.
Pros
meet good friends
Cons
boring
feeling very happy working with them but it is not related to my area of expertise. apart form that working management is really supportive.
According me this is good company good management and politely treat with employee.i got many skill from this company fun enjoyment workplace
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short shift