Fusion5 Employee Reviews

Run
Past employee (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MO4 November 2019
Awful place to work. Very stressful. Do Not care about employees but management rewards themselves well. Lots of turn over in positions. Back stabbing No job security. No training to help people succeed. Blame employees for what happens when things are out of their control
Run away from this job. Typical start-up: Higher great workers to lay groundwork then replace with cheaper employees.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MO7 July 2019
False promises and nepotism throughout. Upper management is extremely emotional and unstable - unpredictable and unprofessional. Stressful environment with no one wanting to take responsibility. An old-boy network of friends who protect each other over what is good for the company or for the employees. People are regularly hired to do a job then bait and switched. Many unhappy employees. Unhealthy work environment. No room for individual growth and uncertain company future.
Pros
Location.
Cons
False job descriptions and misleading expectations, backstabbing coworkers vying for pole positions, two-faced management and manipulative employees.
Trust Me, You Want to Work Here!
Regional Director, Partner Services (Current Employee) –  Columbus, Ohio17 April 2019
I couldn't be happier than I am in my career with Fusion5! The company is innovative and growing really rapidly! It's exciting to be on the front lines of the future of healthcare.
The Executive team is down-to-earth and accessible. They listen and appreciate ideas for growth or improvement. My direct supervisor goes out of his way to make me feel appreciated and recognized.
We employees really want the best for each other and work cohesively as a team.
My salary and benefits are the best I've ever had!
If you're longing for a fulfilling career with real opportunity to learn and grow - you've found it in Fusion5!
Pros
Above average salary, good benefits, work from home, great team environment
Cons
Sometimes we have to make up the rules as we go. If that's unsettling for you, it may be a Con.
Regional Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO17 April 2019
Fusion5 is a great place to work. There are many opportunities to develop and advance your career. Good work/life balance overall. No two days tend to be the same. Executive team really cares about their employees.
Pros
Flexibility
Great culture!
Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MO12 February 2019
Fusion5 is a great place to work! The company has rapidly grown and has a diverse group of competent employees who are more like family. We work hard but it's always appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fusion5. Our community is ready to answer.