Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

I would like to know I am in Fiji if I apply for a job or if I 'm coming there can you help me of a work permit?

1 answer

May be you should apply for a work permit in Fiji, if your application is accept, then you can come to NZ, or apply from Fiji to the job, and if your lucky, then you come over and work, you can still apply for an extension of your work permit visa, then maybe your Employer will help you out, depends on how your performance and their trust in you.

Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.Guidelines
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.