Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Geneva Healthcare Employee Review

enjoyed opportunity to meet and support the elderly in need

17 June 2016
I loved working with the elderly and tending to their needs, although my job was to meet requirements I made a point of getting to know each one and how best I could help them through my time with them.

Many of the co workers I met along the way we had a great working relationship, especially if we had to care for the same client we maintained high standards throughout.

The hardest part was in saying goodbye to them.

I loved being with the elderly.
Pros
Meeting new friends
Cons
Saying goodbye
20 June 2020
Working in Geneva Healthcare is great as they provide proper work for you. You will have your own time to manage your working hours especially when you are a student. However, you need a private vehicle if you will be doing a support worker role as you will be traveling from one house to another.

Also, they will provide you good working hours and you have the ability to say no to the job if it doesn't suit your time.
Pros
you can choose your time of work and what kind of work
Cons
mode of tranportation
17 May 2020
Poor management. Promises are not followed through. Although it is a company to provide healthcare services, it appears as though the company cares more about the corporate greed rather than caring toward their clients.

The good:

The client and their families are wonderful people and make you feel like a part of their family.

The challenges:

Dealing with management. Miscommunication across different departments so if there is an issue regarding pay, leave etc then you have to relay your story to multiple people.
28 November 2017
Partner, and participation stated in the Treaty of Waitangi was not adhered too with the management of this company.
Client and staff speaking one language.
Pros
your own times and days rostered
Cons
Hours limited overall location
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geneva Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.