Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Geneva Healthcare Employee Review

gives me a hospital setting experience

30 January 2015
Geneva Healthcare is an organization who gives temporary staffing to some of the leading healthcare service provider in the country. they also pay very well.
21 March 2020
Same role
The Management and Co Ordinaters change All the time and you do not know who is your contact person, when I last rang to report a issue was told I was 99th in line expected time to answer 56 min. Later told by another care worker All Office Staff sent home due to Corona virus? We are told by Company to keep the informed but this is difficult when you can not get through and when a message is left they do not return your call.
4 February 2018
I was employed on an on call basis and my primary responsibilities were.

assistance with patients needs

showering patients

dressing patients

assisting with meals

maintaining a hygienic enviroment

ensuring all floors and surfaces are kept clean

The hardest part of the job was spending 1 hour driving to work so 2 hours per day on the road

The most enjoyable aspect of the job was contact with patients and assisting them with their day to day needs

The workplace culture was mixed as it catered for aged care residents and hospital patients.
Pros
Cons
18 December 2017
Sometimes busy and many shifts. It is good for gaining experience in healthcare field while you are studying. However, the management team are not quite profesional performance.
Pros
Clear job describtion
Cons
Poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geneva Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.