Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Geneva Healthcare Employee Review

Independent working

5 February 2020
Work by a roster so there may be gaps in the day. They offer training to better yourself and move up if you wish. Because you are helping people it is a very rewarding job, very interesting because no two days are the same.
20 June 2020
Working in Geneva Healthcare is great as they provide proper work for you. You will have your own time to manage your working hours especially when you are a student. However, you need a private vehicle if you will be doing a support worker role as you will be traveling from one house to another.

Also, they will provide you good working hours and you have the ability to say no to the job if it doesn't suit your time.
Pros
you can choose your time of work and what kind of work
Cons
mode of tranportation
17 May 2020
Poor management. Promises are not followed through. Although it is a company to provide healthcare services, it appears as though the company cares more about the corporate greed rather than caring toward their clients.

The good:

The client and their families are wonderful people and make you feel like a part of their family.

The challenges:

Dealing with management. Miscommunication across different departments so if there is an issue regarding pay, leave etc then you have to relay your story to multiple people.
2 May 2014
Same location
I have enjoyed my time with Geneva Northlink Health. I have learnt how to look after the elderly in a personal manner as well as giving them a clean, healthy place to live.

I have been studying my level 3 in Caregiving and am learning about the different cultures, abuses, family involvement.

Management has been very supportive and are friendly,caring staff.

The most enjoyable part is seeing the smile on their faces when I walk through the door.

The hardest is the long hours I sometimes work.
Pros
Meeting a variety of people
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geneva Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.