Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Geneva Healthcare Employee Review

Productive and fun work

2 May 2014
I have enjoyed my time with Geneva Northlink Health. I have learnt how to look after the elderly in a personal manner as well as giving them a clean, healthy place to live.

I have been studying my level 3 in Caregiving and am learning about the different cultures, abuses, family involvement.

Management has been very supportive and are friendly,caring staff.

The most enjoyable part is seeing the smile on their faces when I walk through the door.

The hardest is the long hours I sometimes work.
Pros
Meeting a variety of people
Cons
9 March 2020
Same role
Caregiver (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Patient complaints are the worst when you have done everything for someone. Time of work not consistent. Shifts all over the place. I love helping people. Driving in Auckland to patients/clients is incredibly difficult at times but work is enjoyable. Difficult to progress in the company
2 March 2018
Same role
Caregiver (Former Employee) - Taranaki
Good to work for as it allows to set your own hours and can be tailored to ones personal life.

Allows one to get experience in many different rest homes and experience in different situations.
5 February 2020
Same location
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Orewa, Auckland
Work by a roster so there may be gaps in the day. They offer training to better yourself and move up if you wish. Because you are helping people it is a very rewarding job, very interesting because no two days are the same.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geneva Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.