Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Geneva Healthcare Employee Reviews in Auckland CBD, Auckland

Auckland CBD, Auckland2 reviews
Fun workplace
The employees in this work have a positive attitude towards their work duties and are most likely all resilient in bouncing back when tasks are difficult.
poor company to work for
Started off with living the dream. I enjoyed my job until management just took advantage of me. I had one of the hardest clients dumped on me. This caused so much stress! When you ask for help they start off good then they just walk away. Most of the time you cant find a manager to support you. I ended up in the toliets crying. I arrived super early each morning 2 and a half hours before my start time to then leave at 5:30pm each day. Thsi was to try and catch up on the previous day. Working hours are 8:30am till 5:30pm.

The only thing I enjoyed in Geneva was my support workers. They listened management didn't. It wasn't until I had a serious health risk and a break down that they bothered to do anything. I wouldn't recommend this company at all. A lot of work needs to be done to support your employees. The only EAP lady that came in was and only the support I had.

I had to leave to get my life back. Geneva says they promote support and guidance that's just a joke. Going home and all you can think about is the client and their wellbeing. Not being able to find any support worker to cover shifts. Management hounding you and they expect you to take on other employees work when you struggle to do your own. I was ahead on my portfolio for ages. What I observed when I worked here was they only think about the dollar signs, not the clients and their employees. They hide behind this so what you hear when they promote Geneva is not what you get when you work there. So my opinion don't bother working for this place you won't come out feeling happy.
Pros
support workers
Cons
Long Hours, you will have a mental break down, They dont care about your health and its not an environment that you want to be in.