Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Geneva Healthcare Employee Reviews in Whangarei, Northland

Whangarei, Northland4 reviews
Partner, and participation stated in the Treaty of Waitangi was not adhered too with the management of this company. Client and staff speaking one language.
Pros
your own times and days rostered
Cons
Hours limited overall location
Compassionate, understanding, interpersonal skills are good, good teamworkers. Alot of office workers. Have a pretty good knowledge of people of great diversity.
Pros
Sometime good hours
Cons
very exhausting especially when driving long distance
I am a very responsible person who loves to learn new skills and jobs, I am very committed to my roles and responsibilities given to me, I am a fast learner and can work well in a team and unsupervised, I love interacting with children and people and believe if you love your job, you will never have to work a day in your life, The hardest part of my jobs have been losing clients or having to move away from my current positions, but the most enjoyable part of my jobs are definitely, seeing the smiles on the children's faces and also my client's faces, that would have to be the most rewarding part of my job.
I loved working with the elderly and tending to their needs, although my job was to meet requirements I made a point of getting to know each one and how best I could help them through my time with them. Many of the co workers I met along the way we had a great working relationship, especially if we had to care for the same client we maintained high standards throughout. The hardest part was in saying goodbye to them. I loved being with the elderly.
Pros
Meeting new friends
Cons
Saying goodbye