Geneva Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Geneva Healthcare Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Work by a roster so there may be gaps in the day. They offer training to better yourself and move up if you wish. Because you are helping people it is a very rewarding job, very interesting because no two days are the same.
Consultants are on hand to help in any situation. Full client knowledge given before starting.
Work is varied and in a number of different workplaces. I have learnt I am good at working in a variety of different places, I have initiative, I am calm, good with people with special needs, organised. The most enoyable part of the work is the clients. The hardest part of the job is not knowing where you are going to work, and at times having to work in an area you feel uncomfortable although are competent in. Not meeting other people from Geneva except on assignment. Co-workers are not a problem, it is easy to get along with people for a short period and if there is a type of person you find it harder to work with, then you know it is only a short period.
Pros
you can chose your hours and days.
Cons
not knowing if you will have work that week. having to accept work in places you are not keen on.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Geneva Healthcare?