GEODIS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

GEODIS Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,485 reviews

Good Working environment , working more independently. training and provided, good working culture , helpful team members, good social events , more exposure .

Good

Good place to work, leadership good and under difficult circumstances - End of life of contract it was ok. Staff reporting through to me were ok and had to do a restructure.

It was really outgoing easy to get along with the supervisor and also the team leader and getting along with the others inside the warehouse.

Always going out to lunch together as a team doing everything as a team in the warehouse no one getting hurt and always keeping a smile and so much fun getting along with others.

Pros

Going out to lunch together

Cons

Toolboxes

Great people , poor system.

Geodis has a great team of people and is a great environment but the system they have doesnt necessarily help or benefit the workers at times and could lead to the day being dragged on longer then it should.

funplace to work

I enjoy my job because the hours was perfect for me.I meet new people,learning different culture.I help my team members.Manage to finish my work on time.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work for me is learning new skill sets and different ways on improving as a individual and a team member. I did RF scanning, inventory, picking and packing etc. The environment at work is very friendly and we reached targets as required and worked to the best of our abilities. Management was good I have no problem at all. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the pace changes. The most enjoyable part of the job was reaching the target and meeting new people.

Pros

Free Lunches, break

Cons

Short Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GEODIS