George Weston Foods
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

George Weston Foods Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

I had quite a lot times & moments were I have to starch my self to make sure last orders get done on time & have been deliver to the customers on time. I have learnt a lot from this job, operation wise, inventory controller wise, production wise & also staff wise too.
Typical day at work starts at work 8.30 am, goodmorning to the team. Check on calendar for any meetings.Log in to computer system and check emails and phone messages follow it up.Check work coming in and follow up work not recieved,check with team what data have been entered.Check customer credit complaints and follow up.I have learnt that you must know how to manage time, so areable to priortise and therefore able to complete task set out.Team work is important and able to delegate to team members,I find the hardest part of the job is chasing linehaul andtruck driver for paper work but persistance it pays off.The most enjoyble part of the job is able to comminicate with all staffs across the board of the company from floor to management to learn and respect other cultures to come together as a team andnot individuals.
Pros
managers show of appreciation by shouting morning tea and christmas dinner
Cons
manager expectation is high and must perform according to quarterly perfomance review
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at George Weston Foods?