Glassons Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 46 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Shift starts an hour before opening shop, so I would prep the store for the day, Complete any memo's from Head Office. Banking responsibilities and delegating other jobs to staff members. During the day I would be selling to customers on the floor with personal targets given to me to try and achieve. Every customer that you helped and put through would then go under your shop number. Also during the day I might set aside time to complete staff training and coaching or other management responsibilities/tasks that I have to complete. My co-workers are very hard working and focussed on task in hand. We respect each other and are all good friends outside of work. The environment that we have created at glassons is the best part of my job as we all get along and have respect for each other. It makes the job more enjoyable creating a positive atmosphere in the store. The Hardest part of the job is the long hours and late nights.
a reasonable staff discount at the shop, making great friends
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glassons?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glassons. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 46 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Glassons
- How does someone get hired at Glassons?2 people answered
- Is it okay to have a alternative style? More Specifically is it okay to have two piercings on your f…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Glassons?One person answered
- How old do you have to be to work at glassons?
- How long does the NZ Glassons recruitment process took?
- What is starting rate for stockroom assistants ?
See all questions and answers