Glassons Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
Productive and open environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland6 July 2016
Glassons was a good workplace for me to socialise more and get along with customers. You also make a great bond with other employees which also built my confidence and allowed me to become more comfortable in this workplace.
Pros
socialising with customers
Cons
Restrictions for shoes
Friendly work place with great environment to learn
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Nelson,7 October 2014
Participated in the training program which helped improve my sales skills a lot and meet targets. awesome team, loved helping people feel like a million bucks with the change of an outfit!
Pros
Rooster system, flexible hours
Fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manukau1 July 2013
I enjoyed working here but at times it would get boring. I learnt how to do alot of things such as working with the till and how to deal with people as it was my first job. Management at times did not have staff members best at heart but was good. Loved the co-workers because we all built a strong rapport amongst each other.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Pay
Enthusiastic, Strong Team Players
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Timaru28 January 2013
During this period i have learnt stock merchandising and stock control, I helped with the dailey running of the store and learnt exceptional customer service skills. My co-workers were amazing enthusiastic hard working people, they love there job as much as i did. The hardest part of my job was stock merchandising and stock control where i would prefer to just do till, greeting customers, cleaning, helping people etc. The most enjoyable part of my day is interacting and helping customers.